Driving Range and Practice Facilities
The grass driving range and practice facilities are some of the best maintained in Palm Beach County. Take strokes off your score by hitting balls on our lush grass driving range, practicing on our 8000 square foot putting green, or pitching to our dedicated chipping green with practice bunker.
Driving Range Fees: You can use tokens or debit keys sold in the pro shop or the machine accepts single dollar or five dollar bills
Hours: dawn to dusk Monday-Sunday (Tuesday closes early for maintainence). Range machine closes at 6pm on Wednesday's only to prepare for routine maintenance. The Tuesday special – The Greater Later Rate includes green fees/cart for $12 to accommodate the early closing. Sold between 3pm-close
- Small Basket ($5.00) about 35 balls
- Large Basket ($10.00) about 80 balls
Debit Keys are available for purchase for additional savings
- $45 prepays for 10 baskets ( Save $10.00)
- $65 prepays for 15 baskets ( Save $15.00)
- $85 prepays for 20 baskets ( Save $20.00)
- $105 prepays for 25 baskets ( Save $25.00)
Return your key and receive an additional token!